View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 07:44 PM   #38
mh272
A Shissar Disciple

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novaburst
I think this is a great idea and well implemented. I think you have done it perfectly.

Great. It had to change, the slots were in a single line that would stretch on and on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novaburst
I do have one other request. While the auto bank button is huge (which is great), is there a way to place it at the bottom, between the shared and regular bank (maybe duplicate and slim it up)?? The reason I ask is because when my tradeskill bags are full from hunting, I place them
(typically 3 bags or more even) in the shared bank slots and then auto inventory them from there. Whatever doesn't go in the first tradeskill mule bank just stays in the bags til I log in the next tradeskill mule. This is just an QOL thing for me and perhaps others. Figured while your working on it now, I would ask.

Either way, keep up the great work. If you had a paypal or something, I would considering throwing you a few bucks for all your hard work. I know it is time consuming and all.

I couldn't put it in between the 2 panels (bank and shared). I could move the shroud bank and find item button up underneath the change button, then auto bank, then the done button. But I am inclined to just leave it as is, not everyone plays the way you do, and I don't want to cater to just one person. But if more people say the autobank should be closer to the bottom, then I would do so. The reason I think auto bank is large, is because the original author of the UI wanted uniformity, otherwise you would have a large gap at the top or bottom.

Here is a picture of the final window. Going to update the patch file on Wednesday. I hope you have a 44 slot bag, I think I might be a little off with slots 41-44, but not sure as I don't have a 44 slot bag. So let me know if I am off. Screenshot if you can.

EDIT: I have an idea. Forget what I said above. will post a new screenshot tommorow.

mh272 is offline   Reply With Quote