View Single Post
Old 11-14-2002, 02:24 PM   #47
Haliken
Quintessence of EQUI XML

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I have NO CLUE what a Lite-On CDRW drive is, all I know is I've been using Clone CD for a couple years and it says my CDRW drive can do all types of reads and writes and I have never failed a copy. =P Just so long as Clone CD says all of the read and write types are available you can do an exact copy. I also have buffer underrun protection of some great magnitude because I can copy a CD while playing a computer game, watching a DivX movie, etc. without the copy failing, only a loss of power or complete crash of my OS (uhm, which doesn't happen) could screw up the copy. My CDRW is a no-name brand which I bought at Fry's Electronics for $40, it was in a semi-mashed box on the back of the shelf and was the last one there (next cheapest was $90 so I opted for the $40). It's 16x-10x-40x.

Kiegh, I think the plugin is called SneakyAmp, I've also had that since it's earliest beta when it was a seperate program (not even a true winamp plugin).

What else... just incase anyone missed my previous post, go to http://k-lite.tk and get KaZaA Lite if you are a standard KaZaA user. It doesn't have the spyware and is just slightly better over all.

Haliken
Haliken is offline   Reply With Quote