View Single Post
Old 02-25-2004, 04:23 PM   #4
Wolvig
A Shissar Disciple

Oh I haven't forgotten any of them. I actually use all that you have mentioned. As I said between me and my wife we have 6 accounts and each account has a full set of characters each with a seperate UI. I was just suggesting that it would be nice to see more of this type instead of the same old shuffling of windows. Don't misunderstand me I love these things. I dont have a single ui that has not been modified because of some of the excellent mods that have been painstakingly put together by you guys. I just think its sad that in a fantasy game there are not more Fantasy and Medieval UI's. I was suggesting more of this type.It appears to me that the Functional and the Futuristic is the most popular. Even the mix and match section is dominated by this type. Just trying to let people know that there is at least one person that would like to see people get a little imaginative and was willing to see some more flavor to the UI's. Even new backgrounds as suggested above can remake an entire UI.

And drakah is one of my most used artist, I really like his Warcraft stuff. I even tweaked my files so that his character select screen is my primary on all my stuff.

And I dont remember who did the warcraft spell gems but thanks cause thats the only ones I use now.

This is fun. Its nice to have a forum that doesn't turn into a bashing contest. (IE: any other Eq forum)

Also Cairenn I want to personally thank you for all of the hard work you do for us. With out your help I would not be able to keep all of these UI's up and operational. With 48 different running UI's there is always gonna be a lot of work for me on patch day and your devotion has made it if not simple a heck of alot easier on me.

Thank you very much.
Wolvig is offline   Reply With Quote