Thread: MiniUI
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 06:18 AM   #18
Getti Lee
An Icepaw Kobold

seems to be a little bit of a bug with the clickable area on the item link window from this last patch.

also i've been meaning to ask you a question about the container windows. the tradeskill windows rock, ty however i do have a issue with the aug bath window. when i click it originally, it will pop down in the bottom right of the screen (couldn't find it forever till i noticed the cursor change when i got down to the very bottom corner.) i moved it up to the center of the screen, closed it via the done button to make sure it saved the position but no go. each time i open the aug bath now, it saves the vertical position but its off the screen on the right.

ok the other issue with the aug window is the insert/remove button isn't lined up in the window for me. heres a screenshot of what i mean.

the buttons in the aug bath window are fine until you put something in them.

and since i'm pestering you this much so far, i was curious if there was a easy way to change the width of the spell/foci description text in the item display window? the text box is like 60% of the width of the whole window and with big descriptions its a pain to scroll to read all of it. if its a simple line change, let me know please
Attached Images
File Type: png augbath.PNG (19.5 KB, 138 views)
Getti Lee is offline   Reply With Quote