View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 04:16 PM   #12
myxiplx
A Weathered Clockwork

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Ok, I'm not very familiar with Seri's UI so let me know what you think of this suggestion and whether I'm on the right lines.

I'm guessing that changing your existing HP / End bar in the centre would be a pain, that looks to me like it's part of hotkey 1, so resizing that means re-working all that code. However your actual player window appears to be the transparent bars just to the left of centre in your main window (I can just make out a tiny combat timer).

That being the case, they're already free floating so adapting those to enlarge the bars and add the text in a larger font should be a piece of cake.

What bars do you want there? Do you want to keep the target and hott health there too? And how is this for a layout?

[ \ / ] 1111 [-------------------- ] 2222
[ / \ ] 3333 [-------------------- ] 4444

So you've got a large combat graphic on the left (I'll fit the timer in there somewhere too), and on the right you've got your current health/mana on the left of the guages and your max health/mana on the right.

If that sounds ok let me know and I'll have a go at it this week.

Myx

PS. Very interesting to see a UI at 1920x1200. I can see me tweaking my UI to come up with some better settings for that resolution
myxiplx is offline   Reply With Quote