View Single Post
Old 08-26-2002, 04:58 PM   #9
Gendal
A Treant

Eeep!! You don't need the development framework lol! That's a 130+ mbs. You only need the redistributable framework, and its only 20-25ish mbs.

Much more managable hehe.

Thanks for the comments. As I said its what I consider a a very early alpha. Bug reports are very welcome (please check the forums at www.sidlwidl.com first so I don't have to look over repeates) but realize I don't have much time to spend atm on it and alot of the functionality is hiden/broken. I basically released it in the middle of a command layer rewrite, which was not what I wanted to do.

I figured its still useful in its current state though, and till I get some more time some poeple would find it useful, bugs, warts, inconsistencies and all.

Btw anybody get a chance to check out the EQToolbox.xml? Some enterprising soul could fill it up with all the eq types for guages, labels, etc so you would have a complete list in your toolbox that you could just drag and drop onto a new window. Or make a custom set of gauges, buttons whatever to apply in your own section, etc.
Gendal is offline   Reply With Quote