View Single Post
Old 08-15-2005, 02:51 AM   #9
GreenDragon
An Icepaw Kobold

Server: Vazaelle
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Oh Wow! That all i can say Drakah. Those are all very good ideas thought I am along way from implemented most of those it is all possible. I am going to attach an exe+xml file that will demonstrate my xml parsing so for. It will only read the tags in SIDL.xml right now but it will be hard to break using whats already in there. I will keep working very hard on this. Also as far as crashing without the bug thing. Well I mention I will make it list the Unknown elements just say unknown but it wont display them in the WYSIWYG editor window because it wont know how, but this way you can still edit the elements. As far as the comment/uncomment thing great idea I didn't even think of that. What I was going to do was list each property that each elementype can use then if you change it from the default I would write it back to the file. It would also take out the default value elements in the file already to conserve file space. Maybe i'll add an option for that. To add all and comment the default or remove the default completely. Please test this program for me and if it crashes tell me the last line out console output.

The file is scanned for viruses prior to uploaded by the latest Mcafee Virus Scan.

* Program update with timing see my next post *
Attached Files
File Type: zip Release.zip (58.3 KB, 310 views)
GreenDragon is offline   Reply With Quote