View Single Post
Old 09-03-2005, 03:29 PM   #7
rjengel
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Fennin Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via Yahoo to rjengel
Default Semmingly Incoherent Babble

OK So they are going to be adding windows (which from what I see are going to end up making a few windows go the way of the merchant window - ie. no new changes) But the content in these new and added windows is suppse to help? I guess the poeple at SoE who are doing these UI modifications have never actually been to a site like this and looked over what Actual Skinners and Modders and doing to the code they let us play with. I don't know about alot of you, But I was in the process of working on a MAJOR revamp of my FORMAL FUNCTION and TranZ UI's as well as introducing a new UI AMERICAN-GOTHIC, but I don't really see any reason to release the new ones, until ater the BIG SCREW UP Patch, coming out what is it Next Friday the 16th or something close to it.... I guess what I am trying to say is, Modders have working so hard on keeping their individual UI's working, are just going to have to SPEND a crap load of time reworking alot of CODE, and in some cases graphics in order to make sure that their loyal following continues to use their UI rather than drift off to someone elses UI that looks simiular but works...
I dunno rant, rave, mumble, grunt, moan... Thats all I got to say on that...

Anyways, How is everyone doing other than the AWESOME news that we are going to be looking forward to a Crap Load of work....

Sincerely
RJENGEL
rjengel is offline   Reply With Quote