View Single Post
Old 10-18-2002, 11:48 PM   #6
Dayradon
A Gray Wolf

Server: Cazic-Thule
Default declaring my graphic

CORMANTH

Oh i'm just declareing my graphic in the animations XML like all the default ones, and then i list the <Ui2DAnimation> in the same spot as where the default ones are for the character class anim's. then i just mod the changes in to the actuall windows,

New prob lem though, got my animation up. I had the
<animation> tag the same as the <screenID> & <staticanimation> tags

that don't work! but when i got it to work it was always in the foreground and covered the gauges.

So in my enthusiasm, i made a new template, a new graphic, and a new animation from just the eyes of the graphic. that solve the fore-ground issue, but made a new one. Now any part of my background image of my template, is shifted down about 8-16 pixels, only under the animation area.

tried to show it before: will try again

_____ = bottom of picture

******= animation

....... = just ignore em

......****......
___........___
......____......

Saw a reply to an earlier post, where someone had made the actual back ground pic of the window, a static animation.

How do i tell the <drawscreen> thingy that it's NOT just another .TGA file for a background, but an animation? this may solve all my issues. But at least i've learned how to make a template

wish i could put the pic right in here but don't know how hehehe.