Thread: Durty Delt
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 01:54 PM   #6
Darkmourn
A Tundra Mammoth

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

The right clickies are unfortunately set to the way I want them. If anyone wants to change them, I have outlined how to do so on the main page, but will copy it here.
Quote:
I forgot to mention, the clickies are laid out to suit my personal use. If you wish to change those clicky slots, all you need to do is find the appropriate section in the EQUI_HotButtonWnd.xml file. Open the file with Wordpad or something similar, search for "Right Click Pieces 1" (without the quotes) and then change the EQType for each slot as you see fit, using the list on the forums of this board. (Please note, some EQTypes have changed with TBS, so make sure you have the updated listing)

Also note, pressing the tiny little 2 above the clickies will take you to a second page, which shows all 8 bag slots, primary, secondary, ranged, and ammo as well.
It is a good idea also to keep track of which EQTypes you change these clickies to, as every time I update it you could potentially lose your custom clicks if mine overwrite it. Sorry for the inconvenience, but every single person probably prefers their clickies a certain way so I can't hope to maintain them all.

As far as the bank slots, I can't remember when the last group of them was added, but not being up to date with expansions could very well be the cause. I will be updating this UI for SoF next week, so assuming that everyone is caught up on expansions after that (since it includes all expansions with it), I'll verify everything is working as it should.
Darkmourn is offline   Reply With Quote