View Single Post
Old 05-28-2004, 05:19 PM   #11
Wylari
A Hill Giant

I hope that they are truly going to correct the problems, that they will give EQ a more stable environment and that there will be more content to the current EQ universe. I am tired of expansion after expansion with new problems and the old problems are not fixed.

I have a level 65 and don't give a squat about level 70. I have several alts put some life back into the EQ universe, revamp zones, add mobs, treasure, quests if you want me not to lose interest and to continue playing.

I don't care about tier 1 or 2 or 3, I don't have the time to play, my RL dictates my EQ time. Give me more quality EQ time, give me the chance to experience zones that fit my EQ playtime. I'd love to be a hard core gamer to spend hours playing but I can't. Don't take away anything for those who can play long periods at a stretch, give me some content for my playtime.

LDoN was a great start but now it's all I can do to go into an adventure, same mobs, same dungeon much appreciated attempt, yet. Why not add content to the LDoN's, make more dungeons that can be instanced? Put an LDoN in West Commons or the Karana's, make a city adventure LDoN.

Ok my 2 cents worth.

Wylari
Wylari is offline   Reply With Quote