View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004, 01:36 PM   #24
dethyvon
A Bat

I currently have an interface I put together from four other interfaces. It's a nightmare when patches roll around like today, but I love my setup. This includes:

1. No wasted space. I can't stand having extra flourishes when a simple line will do. Utility and minimalism is the key here.

2. Having my player health bars combined with the group health bars, exactly the same size and style. It looks like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 6 with 1 being my own health.

3. Having the exact number of health and mana as well as the percentage displayed at all times, and the percentage of AAxp gained.

4. Having names associated to my buffs.

5. Having a tiny but functional row of my inventory slots for easy access without opening my inventory next to my hotkeys.

6. Having three chat boxes: one for all group/guild/ooc/etc. chat, one for spell spam, and one for melee spam (I use this setup on my ranger and beastlord as well).

That's all I really need. Some other things I play around with are other information such as AC or raw stats, but these I usually know before I look anyway. Now, on to find a UI that handles the OOW changes.

Di wadhan chi ulman a pescu all blodd auddi.

Raintide / Teirnon / Diomed
dethyvon is offline   Reply With Quote