View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 09:10 AM   #36
SolsticemoonBB
A Tundra Mammoth

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Perfect segway!

I have two, seemingly similar difficulties with the Player Window and the Target Window:

The game-controlled elements from both windows appear underneath my graphic elements (i.e. they are hidden unless I cut holes in my graphic elements, meaning mask out the alpha channels to hide them.)

If I haven't made that overly confusing, is there any way to show my ancient green Vert V_Bar when I do NOT have a target, but display a game-controlled color image of that same bar when I do have a target?
I was able to do this before the2008 changes.

And is there any way to overlay a one-pixel wide gold line for a_AttackIndicator over the ancient green Vert V_Bar in my Player Window? I have never been able to do this.

I already have all of the elements coded up in autostretch. The graphics are created and set to Ui2DAnimations, the animations are called out by StaticAnimation elements. The Static Animation elements of both the V-Bars and game-controlled elements were set into separate layers of Screen elements. (I tried with and without screen elements for the latter.)

Is this not possible or am I missing some vital detail?
Thank you
-sols
SolsticemoonBB is offline   Reply With Quote