View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 01:02 PM   #25
shillingworth
A Predatory Creeper

Server: Bertoxxulous
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Pretty much explained what it should work like val. You did provide a useful piece of info, that inverting the coordinates results in nothing being drawn. That makes sense given unless you tell Direct3D you want two-sided rendering, it will only draw the front side (which is determined by winding order). So that piece of info tells me EQ is drawing the entire UI with one-side rendering, which save me from having to dig through a graphics debug spew to find the UI draw calls and what state they have set.

Here's the code as it stands now in EQIA for dealing with the size/location. It's the order I'm most worried about.

Just so you can read this, I use short-hand if's in this code which have the format 'condition ? true-side : false-side'
Code:
Rectangle dest = new Rectangle(); if (RelativePosition) { int left = 0, right = 0, top = 0, bottom = 0; if (AutoStretch) { // anchored all the way around? left = LeftAnchorToLeft ? parentRectangle.Left + LeftAnchorOffset : parentRectangle.Right - LeftAnchorOffset; right = RightAnchorToLeft ? parentRectangle.Left + RightAnchorOffset : parentRectangle.Right - RightAnchorOffset; top = TopAnchorToTop ? parentRectangle.Top + TopAnchorOffset : parentRectangle.Bottom - TopAnchorOffset; bottom = BottomAnchorToTop ? parentRectangle.Top + BottomAnchorOffset : parentRectangle.Bottom - BottomAnchorOffset; } else { if (AutoStretchHorizontal) { // anchored X and Width left = LeftAnchorToLeft ? parentRectangle.Left + LeftAnchorOffset : parentRectangle.Right - LeftAnchorOffset; right = RightAnchorToLeft ? parentRectangle.Left + RightAnchorOffset : parentRectangle.Right - RightAnchorOffset; } else { // relative X and Width left = parentRectangle.Left + Location.X; right = left + Size.Width; } if (AutoStretchVertical) { // anchored Y and Height top = TopAnchorToTop ? parentRectangle.Top + TopAnchorOffset : parentRectangle.Bottom - TopAnchorOffset; bottom = BottomAnchorToTop ? parentRectangle.Top + BottomAnchorOffset : parentRectangle.Bottom - BottomAnchorOffset; } else { // relative Y and Height top = parentRectangle.Top + Location.Y; bottom = top + Size.Height; } } dest = new Rectangle(left, top, right - left, bottom - top); } else { // absolute location and size dest.X = Location.X; dest.Y = Location.Y; dest.Width = Size.Width; dest.Height = Size.Height; }

"Computers are like Air Conditioners, they stop working properly when you open Windows."
shillingworth is offline   Reply With Quote