View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 07:48 AM   #3
fenrian1
A Shissar Defiler

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

WOW, sounds like you have done a ton already.

Quote:
Need to implement a method for detecting where eq is installed and copying UIs from My EQUIs to eq's folders.

I would not worry over much about this, simple being able to "Save As" would be enough in my book, and I dont mind having to find the EQ files manualy, especialy if it will default back to the last folder I opened.

Quote:
Text Rendering - Partially completed, ToDo: fix scaling and clip off sizes above what EQ would allow.

It would be nice to include in this the scaling the EQ uses on images over 256x256. SidlWidl does not show over sized images properly.

Support for visual editing of nested screen items would be nice, it would make modifying parts like the tradeskill window alot less painful as well as editing custom parts that we add our own screen elements to, to allow easier moving of blocks of items.

The one other tool that would be wonderful to have, would be a duplicate item parser. I have noticed that EQ will tolerate some duplicate items and randomly produce an error message or randomly crash the game. This would be especialy nice if it parsed the entire folder, rather that just the UI item currently opened. Some duplicate items will cause the default to load, but not add any error message to the UIErrors folder.

I look forward to seeing the end result, even if yu give up, I thank you for even making the effort.

Fen
fenrian1 is offline   Reply With Quote