Join Date: Jul 2002
Game Update Notes: 18 April 2018
- EverQuest will no longer run on Windows Vista or older operating systems. Please refer to the minimum system requirements on our website.
- Made a number of improvements to hotbars. See the UI section below for details.
- Fixed a display bug with the pet window when right clicking pet-buff icons.
- Updated /useitem to accept item names:
- Specifying the full name of an item will now allow you to activate it directly without having to ensure the item is in a specific inventory slot.
- This functionality now allows items in your key rings to be activated with the /useitem command.
- Example: /useitem corrupted hammer of consternation
- Reduced the size of borders on a number of UI windows.
- Adventure point merchants will no longer display platinum prices.
- Changed the messaging at character creation when choosing a race/class/starting city that has not been unlocked on a server.
- When race changing, expansion-restricted cities and races will now be unavailable.
- Fixed an issue that prevented find destinations from being displayed on your map when mysterious forces prevented the route to that target from being drawn.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the border toggle setting from being saved.
- The /copylayout command will now look for any valid ini files in the uifiles folder in addition to the ini files in the main install folder.
- Selling an item with an augment in it to an Adventure Merchant should no longer cause your game to stop responding.
- Made the following improvements to item hotkeys:
Source and full patch notes.
- Item hotkeys will now display the total count of items in your inventory, rather than the count of the first stack.
- Items will now display the total number of charges for items that use them.
- Item hotkeys for items that are no longer in your inventory will now display the icon/name of the missing item rather than 'Not Found'.
- Pre-existing item hotkeys will need to be remade to get these updates.