Thread: Grown3 Released
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2003, 01:59 PM   #18
Izzeren
A Gray Wolf

Ok I just figured out what was causing the problems, but I am to affraid to go in and make those changes. Growth I really hope you fix them because I love the UI it has been one of my favorites by far that I have used to date. Until then I will just keep shifting the boxes around as need be I guess.

Ok I downloaded the Grown 3 and copy and pasted the stuff out of the folder and overwrote the other stuff just to simplify things basically. The problems I am having is the Target box is messed up because the target it off center of the box, the compass bar at the top is shifted to the left, the spell icon section shift up towards the middle, the buffs section shifts upwards as well, the hotkey/inventory boxes move upward, the one large box on the left I had origianlly split it into 2 boxes for my hit/being hits so I can parse information with a parser a bit easier and I can see what I actually hit for consitantly without all the spam of me being beat on. The far box which was originally the big one that I cut down to size without moving it is now shifted to the left off the edge of screen and I can not move it back over.

I hope that this will help you identify some of the problems and hopefully will be able to get them fixed. Is anyone else having thes problems as well?
Izzeren is offline   Reply With Quote