View Single Post
Old 09-07-2002, 03:41 PM   #13
Zantaklawz
Manaetic Prototype IX

Server: Bristlebane, The Nameless, Xegony, Veeshan, Firiona Vie, Vallon Zek, and Venril Sathir
Send a message via AIM to Zantaklawz Send a message via Yahoo to Zantaklawz
Default Aye

Good points indeed! Though lets just take a big look back at Verants patchwork... everything they have done is always on a big patch. Guess they dont look at it as you and I, one little patch here, and another one here (though they do quite a lot of patch here and there).. but for the most part all their patches are HUGE one time deals (time saver for them i suppose). But I do agree with your idea of the occasional patch, do the primary MP3 format download and gradually add music patches a few days at a time, or allow people to add their own musical score to the list by merely changing the name of the song. As for the MCI program.. I have messed with it, and my god... the first time I used it.. the music came blaring over my speakers (had to do some volume tweaking on that one and quick!) But unfortunately you just cant stop the music (anything short of actually pausing or stopping the music manually) when you leave an area or change it when you want combat music (unless again you do it manually)..

Proud to be an at EQ Roleplayers! Join us and spread the word!

Come and sit for a while and listen to the Tales of Zantaklawz! Tell one! Tell all!
Zantaklawz is offline   Reply With Quote