View Single Post
Old 12-07-2003, 10:19 PM   #1
seegeh
A Fire Beetle

Default A couple questions about Celtic

I've downloaded the Celtic UI and I'm enjoying it a great deal. I just have a couple questions about some quirks I find in it, and what fixes might be available.

First of all, why do the inventory slots on my hot buttons panel include my wrist item? How can I change these so that I don't have to see my primary, secondary or wrist (????) item? I'd rather have bags from my inventory in those slots. It seems a bit odd that there would be a place for my wrist item. I don't really need to access it on a regular basis...

Also, I attempted to load the Enchanter animation available in the download area (<a href="http://www.eqinterface.com/sdownload/fileinfo.php?s=&id=1854">here</a>), and I ran the .exe file, but it completely messed up my UI when I logged into EQ again. Any suggestions for a better way to install this file than with the installer that it comes as?

Finally, is it just me, or are the words in the windows a bit foggy? It could just be my crappy eyesight, but I never noticed this problem on the default UI. This one isn't a big deal, but I just wondered if anyone else noticed something similar.

Thanks!
seegeh is offline   Reply With Quote