View Single Post
Old 12-17-2004, 09:34 AM   #22
Aramil Dannodel
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Combine
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to Aramil Dannodel Send a message via MSN to Aramil Dannodel
Post Re: List of OoW epic's (1.5 and 2.0)

/nod
Thank you, Qinadwen, I do my best to not only keep my own list up-to-date, but to try and keep everyone else informed (and give them something else to drool over).

Additionally, as of the evening of the 15th, before the "Patch to fix the Patch", the Rogue 2.0 surfaced...saw the link in the Enchanter channel while my roomate was playing and nearly had to tape a bucket to my face to save my keyboard from certain destruction...saliva tends to hurt electronic components far more than I would like. /chuckle
Rogue 2.0: Nightshade, Blade of Entropy
Oh, a small note to tag to this. From what I'm told (third party subjection, not from the actual Rogue who just completed it), the Epic 1.5 is not turned in in exchange for the 2.0, at any point. My roomate had a cross look on her face and questioned why there wasn't a pair of daggers linked, as SOE stated the Rogue was going to have. Their 2.0 *is* a pair of daggers...one of them just happens to be the 1.5. Instead of thinking them as two quests, since you need to do the 1.5 quest to progress into the 2.0's, think of it as having two weapons for that Epic (such as the Ranger's 1.0, prime example), and getting them at seperate times.

Ameril Dan`nodel
Warder, 57th season
[ Lanys T`Vyl server ]
Aramil Dannodel is offline   Reply With Quote