View Single Post
Old 09-09-2003, 10:38 AM   #13
sc2kmayor
An_Arcane_Lurker

Server: Mithaniel Marr <The Mages of The Mist>
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Wizard 59

a) The pet spell Flaming Sword of Xuzl - Should not disappear when the mobs dies or it should be given much higher hit points so that it is worth the mana casting cost. Else, give the sword a 700 foot range so that at the very least it could be used to pull something. It cant be controlled, has 100hp, only hits the target you send it after and dispells itself after killing it (unless you allow yourself to be hit by another mob) I cant see any reason I would ever cast augments on it when it will only die soon after.

b) Rains should follow the targeted mob or we should be given at least one hardly resistable very low damage dot that wont break the stupid root everytime we cast.

c) Call of the Hero should at least be included on the wizard's list - pure lunacy that we are masters of teleportation and don't have this ability.

d) Translocates added for Emerald Jungle/Skyfire - I deleted sky simply because of the aggro in the spires. Ill walk thank you and I can't take you there, sorry.

e) Gates to the planes you are flagged to access. No Drop buy at zone in gate spell/portals maybe too, but not so sure.

f) Raise the Bind Wound cap for all pure casters. I should be able to bind my own wounds at least to 150 skill, not 100.

** All LOY researcher books should be able to combine ANY classes research components, not just priest and self.