View Single Post
Old 07-16-2004, 04:16 PM   #19
Kuvasie
A Tempest Toad

Server: Luclin
Featured Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwynafear
Ok, I am not sure what I am doing wrong, so maybe you can tell me Kuv. I am using Kaori 4 as the base UI. I dropped in the Player window from the T.King briar UI. Works great, love the look. After the 7/14 changes I went and DLed the most recent version so I would have my mana numbers on there. I took a look at the code and it looked to be the same as what I did when I tried to code it. (Which didn't work.) But I extracted it, and tested it, and the mana numbers are not showing up. The player window is there, (which is better than what I did as I kept defaulting), but the mana numbers are not in it. Is there a file other than the player window.XML that has to be dropped into the folder to get the numbers? I didn't see one when I looked at the code, but being a bare bones amature, I could have easily missed it. Thanks for the help.

Wow, I really don't have any idea. It should have worked and if you are seeing the window then it is seperable. Other than the graphics file there shouldn't be any other files required.

Kuv