View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 02:58 AM   #1
GilliamII
A Gray Wolf

Send a message via ICQ to GilliamII Send a message via AIM to GilliamII Send a message via Yahoo to GilliamII
Default HP gauge background not moving?

Having a bit of brain frazzle with a mod I'm trying. Basic idea is to use AYA ver. 8.51 is my base and replace the group HP bars with those of AYA ver. 7.50X.....I just prefer the way they look.

I've gotten the gauge pieces moved into the texture file and cleaned up a bit to better match the rest of the newer version. I've found in the EQUI_AYA.xml file (I think this is the correct name of the file) where the position, size, etc are defined. I've figured out how to move the player name, text percent readout and the f2-6 marks. I can move the HP gauge itself but the background just will not budge. I can't seem to find how this is positioned in the group window.

It seems to be working with the previous settings for size as well. The new background is slightly smaller than the older one I am wanting to use. When I set the correct size in EQUI_AYA.xml it stretches and distorts. I also have problems getting the gauge itself to line up correctly but I think that's a side effect of not being able to move/size the background properly.

I've looked in all the logical places I can think of and nothing seems to be moving them. If someone could help me figure out where to look, what to look for, etc. I'd be most appreciative.

Of course I'm not sure any of this will make sense to anyone. If some clarification is needed on what I'm asking or what the problem is don't hesitate...I'm well aware that I only make sense to myself most of the time.

And thanks for any help.

”I don't recall 'hunting down reawakening God of Evil' as being part of my job description.”
-Ryudo, Grandia II
GilliamII is offline   Reply With Quote