View Single Post
Old 07-28-2002, 11:59 PM   #9
psychogears
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Xev
Send a message via ICQ to psychogears Send a message via AIM to psychogears Send a message via Yahoo to psychogears
Exclamation

WAIT!!!

Before you axe your tools, peep diz bro! You need to be super-sure you're not making a mistake in Location, Size, of your gauge, and the window it's contained in, and you need to be *certain* of where the gauge is in the .tga file, and that you've defined it the way it's supposd to be defined in the EQUI_Animations.xml file... there are lots of things to keep track of, and lots of points where you can make a mistake. Check, double check, and triple check. I cannot tell you what a pain it is to deal with gauges, because I think when you define the gauge area, you are including the end caps, and not just the gauge bar itself... I don't really know for certain off the top of my head how it works, but try this, take a screenshot of the current state of your UI right after you load it, and load that screenshot up in a graphics app with rulers, and inspect the coordinates of the gauges and various graphics, and see how they correlate with what you have written down in the XML. That's how I currently do my debugging when my graphics are misaligned.

-TJ

of Xev
psychogears is offline   Reply With Quote