View Single Post
Old 08-29-2003, 11:06 AM   #397
Elezibeth
ACUI/EQ2UI Developer

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Long time no talk everyone. :P

Had a few major problems that I'll give you detailed here and then a progress report.

First off...my grandfather died. I flew half way across the country back to my grandmother to help her get things in order, this was supposed to take a week but it turned out to be more. I ended up helping her have an auction to get rid of all the extra crap in her house and also have now helped her setup to get moved out by me.

The bad thing that happened is that my Powerbook's modem connector up and died on me one day into my trip, didn't have the time to take it into a service center but so it left me without Internet.

Upon returning home I found out that my cat had managed to knock my iMac off my desk and that completely destroied the screen and arm so I ended up sending THAT in also to have it repaired.

During that time my G5 showed up and thats what I'm writing on now. I also picked up my iMac from the service center so I have my data again.

Needless to say I didn't forget about you guys and I'll be back to working as soon as work permits!

Good to be back guys!

Elezibeth Amnell • 29th Season
Journeyman Druidess of Tunare
Brewing Mistress • Skill 132
100% unRetired
--
Elorien Evenstar • 23rd Season
Exploring Ranger of Tunare
Simi-Retired
--
ACUI / EQ2UI Project Designer