View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 12:24 PM   #3
Teneniel
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Server: Druzzil Ro, The Nameless
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Teneniel Send a message via AIM to Teneniel Send a message via MSN to Teneniel Send a message via Yahoo to Teneniel

You can also feel freeto look at the UI's ive posted, there is a new one in the pipeline to be approved .. my main is a magician and the toon i use to stress test all my ui's with =) ok so im biased toward magicians .. =) Attaching a screeny of the newest in case your interested.

As for having a ui that doesnt need a patch every time sony patches thats totally dependent on the ui designer and what sony chooses to change. Simple rule is the larger the number of files a UI has the more likely it will need to be patched. Ive seen people tell folks to copy and paste the default ui folder in to a custom folder then change just the windows they want. This only guarantees huge headaches come patch time. You only need the windows you want modified in the folder =). All UI's by nature will need patches eventually. Anything that sony changes to a default window has to be added to the custom window even if the addition is to be hidden.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RCMFD.JPG (186.0 KB, 110 views)