View Single Post
Old 08-04-2002, 01:31 PM   #15
Dalink
A Snow Cougar

Server: Povar
Cool This is what I did = )

First off, Props to Statix Cinderblade for this excellent mod!!

Ok, after using the Quartz theme for some time now, I thoroughly enjoy it. However the Inventory seemed out of place, and extremely redundant.

Seeing that most of the Inventory items are already included in the current Quartz layout, I simply put the missing Inventory slots into the "Friends" window and Hot-keyed it much the same way Inventory is Hot-keyed to "I". I then overlayed it on one of the two Hitzmode windows at the bottom of my screen. This placed these inventory items right next to the rest of the inventory items already included in quartz. I liked it!

Now I had a pretty useless inventory window, right? Nope.. I made it into a window that can always stay open Purely for AutoEquiping!! I also included the other buttons that could only be in the Inventory window all nicely laid out over the main chat window in a non obtrusive manner..

And here is a Ss of my efforts. Whatcha think?

BTW, this is completely unofficial as I've yet to be able to get ahold of Statix.

Now, two questions..

1. is there any way to keep the autoeauip box from fading?

2. is there any way to make the ui keep the Inventory open everytime the UI opens up?

Hope I can get some answers.