View Single Post
Old 09-19-2003, 05:45 AM   #16
Tafkamb
A Treant

Server: Venril Sathir
Default Thoughts

Arch Conkover's Thoughts

I read through some of the Ideas here and wanted to post a reply to some issues made.

1, warriors should definatly have better aggro abilities and possibly better regen as stated they are a Meat shield and to be honest I look for a pally or Sk to tank. They shouldnt have LoH as they are none casters and LoH is granted to paladins via there connection to their gods and the preist abilitied granted by them.

2, CoTH is most definatly a Mage spell as it is a summon not a translocate spell. Wizzy's are the masters of translocation yes but they have no spells to call someone or thing to them this is a mage ability, we get the summon range not you.

3, Magi do get mana regen spells incorporated into there phanom range but not till the high end spells, we also get the water form with AA which is also Mana regen ability

4, target based rain spells should follow the mob as it was that target the spell is coming from so to cast and then lose the last 2 rains is stupid just because the point of spell origin is moving.

Things I would like to see
Intelligent pets mainly
the use of a wizzy pet that tanks is stupid, a rouge that carnt tell back from front yet has Backstab is pointless
I would like to see a wizzt pet that casts and sits when it needs to regen mana and a rouge pet that activly attacks the Mobs back.
magi are very reliant on our pets and I want pets that work please

"If I'm crying, I'm Dying"
Tafkamb is offline   Reply With Quote