View Single Post
Old 10-22-2003, 05:49 PM   #25
Azuth
A Snow Cougar

I like the idea of the penalty box zone for KSers, camp incrochers, and other rude/annoying people.

I'd actually like to see some extra summoned weapons that proc nukes or debuffs. Start with a two handed sword, then daggers, then longswords with a proc of varying effects. An example would be a level 20 dagger 'dagger of ice' that procs a, you guessed it, cold attack. The R&D team could make as a DoT proc or a nuke. To balance out the spells make the only available in Erudin, Ak'Anon, and Neriak (maybe research only instead). Also make it so they can only be used by pet with class: all race: none. And give the weapons attack/delay of rusty weapons of the same type. There you go, extra pet support spells that fit into the magician's summoning theme.

Maybe some other usefull spells could be summoned like the EB and lev items. I'd love to see, say, Summoned: Ball of Earth that has a clicky effect of root but only two charges. Make the ability to summon one about level 30. Only available in the three citys named in the last paragraph or research only.

I actually don't want to see us get a mez, charm, haste, slow, or other support spell as we are basically wizards with an extra tank but some basic back up spell that every other class gets would be nice.

Consider this a revised wish list for the mage class. I think this is the longest post I have ever made lol.

Shutting up now.
(profiles coming soon)
Azuth is offline   Reply With Quote