View Single Post
Old 10-22-2006, 01:23 AM   #3
xtightypantsx
A Ghoul

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Heres more pics of the old UI including the spellbook. I think i would want to get as close to the classic one as possible but still have a few things like having more hotkeys.. possibly a second chat window. But things like the window selector would go.. that little eq button be hidden ect.. the actions window would have buttons instead of tabs for the different areas. windows could be brought up using the ctrl commands..(thats what i do anyway) other than that not much of the new stuff needs to be seen.. things like shroud progression evolving items, the face and dye buttons and all that stuff thats more rarely used you could just switch to the default ui to use.. I think this Ui would be used Just for basic grouping because i know i never use shroud progression and things like that when im grouping.. I dont know.. tell me if any of that is possible.. And id like to hear people's thoughts on this.

P.S I think that screenshot idea for the persona is a good idea.. just have a stationary screenshot that people can customise i think it would work.. it could work as the area where you auto equip

If anyone has any cool ideas about this post here or email me..

Thank you.. here are the pics

xtightypantsx is offline   Reply With Quote