View Single Post
Old 11-15-2002, 07:37 PM   #39
Xymarra
Manaetic Prototype IX

Server: E'Ci
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Can the spell names just float out to the right of the spell gems just like when u hit the alt key? Names without boxes just the letters.

Well, there's a layout problem with it ...

I wanted to have a texture behind the side panels and those little gold scroll things in the corners. The size of the texture there is the size of the window, so everything has to fit inside that and there isn't enough room for the spell names to the right of the bar.

I could put a list at the bottom instead of the mini-inventory.
1: Spell 1
2: Spell 2 ...
but it wouldn't have the spell gems with it.

Quote:
A) where you had to add the inventory bar INSTEAD make it a third chat window, very slim, put "player hits and misses" in that window, and abbreviate them to "number only" that would be nice

I think you can do that yourself. Just make a new chat window and move it where you like it. Set the hits mode from the window menu. Turn off the side panel entirely if it gets in the way. If you use the basic UI as a non-caster, it won't show up anyhow.

Quote:
as a "timer" that you referred two, i would like that for i am a monk.. 6 minute timer for mend = nice

You can set up any timers you like using Arista's timers. Drag them wherever you like.
Xymarra is offline   Reply With Quote