View Single Post
Old 03-05-2004, 05:34 PM   #12
scaevola
A Tundra Mammoth

Server: Veeshan
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to scaevola
Default more...

I did that a month or two ago ..printed 50+ pages of xml and started drawing lines and editing and all I got was errors. The UI i'm working on is the one I updated but I was trying to expand it -- It is not as different as black and white. But its not the same either. I'm trying to integrate hp bars into the default since NO One seems to know how explain this to anyone.

This is why I think a faq need to be written. This post already got 500+ views. so apparently somePeople probably are curious about this as well.

If no one wishes to explain I can try if someone can tell me how. Or modify my original group.xml file( the delta 2.3 one) and send it back and i'll go back and look at what you did and try to convey that to the rest. That's the reason I was posting in the first place.

If anyone knows one more quick question are the bars related to .tga files in soes mods? or can you just integrate using the default? I know its coded in the .xml for different colors related to different precent of life etc.
scaevola is offline   Reply With Quote