View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004, 03:07 PM   #1
Aramil Dannodel
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Combine
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to Aramil Dannodel Send a message via MSN to Aramil Dannodel
Post Ameril's UI (update)

Alright, I've noticed that since I've uploaded my modded version of Soes' Diablo 2 UI 1.0 1280x1024 Edition (less than a week ago), I've noticed it's garnered a small bit of attention...almost 50 downloads. I feel special.

To anyone that HAS NOT downloaded it, yet, please feel free to give it a try. You can find it by clicking on THIS link. No, this isn't an original work created by me...just to let you know.

For those of you that HAVE downloaded it already, yes, I know Omens of War is live today...I'm working on it as I type this out. Okay, I took a break to post this. Regardless, the fact remains...the update *IS* coming. I'm just about done, and then I have to test a couple more things to make sure it works right before I update it in my folder. I will bump this post once it's all completed...most likely sometime early tomorrow morning. I know, I'm slow...bear with me, I'm just getting into it. Heh.

EDIT: Tried, tested, and true (at least, as far as I can tell)...the version of 1.01 for Ameril's modded soes Diablo II UI (at 1280x1024 resolution) has been released! Pick it up in the Mix & Match section. It was just submitted (at 2027 hours EST), so if it hasn't actually been put up due to it being pending approval, please be patient...it should be there soon. If anyone notices or experiences *ANY* problems at all with it...bitch at me! And I'll get right on it. Heh.

EDIT: Sweet merciful...! I just checked the downloads, and it instantly doubled, over the course of a few hours. /whistles in amazement
Something I wanted to touch on: No, I've not yet changed the colour schema for the experience bars in the AA and Leadership windows. Yes, I'll get around to it. Just for anyone that saw my post regarding the matter and was interested in it. Heh.

Also, I have a quick question I was hoping to get a bit of feedback on. Due to the fact that some people seem to be interested in the UI I've uploaded, I was thinking of getting into making my own, original UI. If any of you would like to see this happen, or have any suggestions (as it will somewhat follow the style of the UI I use now) for things you'd like to see, just let me know. I'm hoping to delve into this a bit, and see what kind of things I can pull off.

Until the next time,

Ameril Dan`nodel
Warder, 57th season
[ Lanys T`Vyl server ]
Aramil Dannodel is offline   Reply With Quote