View Single Post
Old 09-18-2004, 12:27 AM   #3
Aramil Dannodel
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Combine
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to Aramil Dannodel Send a message via MSN to Aramil Dannodel
Exclamation Re: Ameril's UI (update)

Alright, pals and gals...have a brief message for everyone.

Good News:
1) After much hair-tearing, and cursing Photoshop into submission...the custom Spell Gem/Icon set (Warcraft III picture-themed) is finally complete and working!
2) The Spell Bar Window is completed, with all nine gem spots showing and working!
3) Screenshots for all [modded] windows are ready, and they will be posted...as soon as I get two things ready.

Not-Quite-So-Good News:
1) Still working on the .tga end for buff slots 16-20 of the Buff Window (any help would be greatly appreciated).
2) Raid Window is *still* bugged...been scratching my head over that. I aspire to have it working soon.
3) I'm trying to make the Short Duration Buff Box horizontal and have no clue how to flip the bloody thing over (this I definitely need help with...any direction-pointing sort of action would be incredibly helpful, although I have been poring through Short Duration Buff Box XML files that are already horizontal to see if I can figure it out myself).
4) Here's the big kick: I won't be uploading the update until I have everything (the three things I just mentioned) completely ready, and tested to be sure it works...sorry for the half-assed release beforehand; I feel absolutely awful for short-changing anyone the enjoys the UI.
EDIT: Nearly forgot about this...does anyone happen to know if there's some sort of trick that would allow me to cut-out the typing line on a chat window? And if so, specifically only certain ones? I'd like to toss the typing lines on Chat Windows II and III (II: Melee Spam; III: Spell Spam).

So...until I have these things all finished up, I'll be working relentlessly at it. I am *hoping* to have it done within two days, so at the latest, it should be uploaded by Monday morning. Until then, I can offer nothing but a tide of apologies and promises of me being bent over the desk, bags under my eyes, tea in my cup.

Ameril Dan`nodel
Warder, 57th season
[ Lanys T`Vyl server ]

Bitch at Amiez!! -- in the words of Spleen.
Aramil Dannodel is offline   Reply With Quote