Thread: Black UI (re)
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2004, 03:33 PM   #9
Dahnyiel
A Gray Wolf

Quote:
Originally posted by Lothay
And, the zip file seems remarkable short on graphics. Perhaps this is a case of uploading the wrong stuff?

You know... I was thinking the same thing...that when this update of his older Black UI was done, the wrong directory was included, or something... Yet there's over 1500 tallied dl's of this ui without a single remark I can find in the forums of problems/solutions regarding this... I was hoping that, instead of a "hey, this skin is great!" response, I would have found other similar stories and/or responses on how to make it work right... I found neither.

And Carienn, I appreciate you trying to look into it. In the meantime, I'm using vertminimal2 and Fang's Pet window (since, to be honest, the vertminimal2 pet window xml bites for pet classes, as it shows only 3 buttons, no buffs, no pet health, etc etc. lol But, just tossing in the tga and xml from Fang's pet window, it makes a gorgeous and quite compatible window. Once I'm done mixing and matching, maybe I'll include a d/l of the complete modifications I've made for those with limited system resources that want a full-featured ui that's sleek and simple at the same time.
Dahnyiel is offline   Reply With Quote