View Single Post
Old 04-08-2004, 01:21 PM   #6
Bilgort
A Ghoul

Default Suggestions

Could you put the Health bars for the group members up in the top black area + target health bar (put target health bar directly above personal health/mana/stamina bars. That way the only thing in the viewport is your own health/mana/stamina. The less stuff in the viewport the better.

I think it might also work better if the compass is moved to where that green gem is. Will I be able to simply move the compass over top of the green gem? That way the group health bars could go straight accross the bottom part of the top black bar like I want em.

I don't think you need invite/disband/lfg buttons either. I think most people use alt-i, alt-d and /lfg and if they don't, they should. Adding the buttons will just make clutter. Also, I think the chat windows SHOULDN'T have the T. King style borders. Just because that will draw attention away from the border around the viewport which should stand out. I don't think there should be any other borders around anything else besides the viewport. Even the fancy border around the spell bar isn't really needed in my opinion.

~Shogok Stonecrusher
Bilgort is offline   Reply With Quote