View Single Post
Old 07-18-2004, 10:13 AM   #28
Gwynafear
A Hill Giant

Hmmmm, not a bad idea, but I would leave at least the mana percentage. Since when reporting mana to other members of your group/raid most people I know uses percentages. But I don't think I have ever seen anyone use percantages in HP or Stam for reporting purposes. So I can see where you could take them off the stam and HP bars. I agree with you when you say it is starting to look a bit cluttered. That's why I was suggesting dropping the mana numbers down. I thought it would look a little bit less so. For a melee I would put the stamina there instead of course. Actually, as I sit here and type this and think about it, I would make 2 versions of it anyway. One melee, one caster. As far as I know, casters don't have much use for the stamina bar/numbers so just take it out of their version entirely (And of course vice versa for the melee types). At least as far as the percentages and numbers go. Not sure how much of a pain it would be to drop the bar and readjust the rest. So just take the percentages and numbers out for the relevant class and just put it in for the using class. (Is anyone totally confused yet?) Just my 2cp on it.

Good Luck and good hunting!