Thread: Emil 10
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2006, 03:18 AM   #4
emil
A Treant

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

The 4 clicks are customizabe, I chose ear, ring, chest, cloak. If you are comfortable with editing the xml, then look around lines 1645 -~1700 in EQUI_HotButtonWnd.xml. A good way to mannipulate the clicks, is to open the EQUI_Inventory.xml and find the items you want to use.

Also, to move chat windows (1,000 /tells!), just drag edges, until you get the chat boxes where you like them. As in, drag the right side to a spot, then the left, then the top, then the bottom.. there's no way to 'move' chat windows when they don't have a title bar.

Also, I intentionally moved the config buttons on hotkeys (they are just outside the windows), because I personally see no use for them. If you use them, or want to use them - they are there, you can bring them to the window.

And finally, /invite playername, or alt i to invite/accept invites; ctrl d to disband. I don't like the invite/follow/disband buttons in the grp window. (!)

Quote:
Also would be cool for arranging purposes if the Character box (health,mana,end) had an optional horizontal size that matched the grp window.

It does, in a round about way: The compass + the playerwindow (what you're calling character box) + potion belt = exact pixel height of the group + target windows. If I'm understanding what you're saying.

-e
emil is offline   Reply With Quote