View Single Post
Old 03-04-2005, 12:25 AM   #32
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

Server: bristlebane
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

operating on semi functional comp atm /sigh .had 98se get corupted so bad was no help files when booted in safe mode. wiped hard drive wiped partitions saved 75% of my .and atop that its been so busey an bad in rl if my life was a country song some one would have run over my dog an shot the tires out of the 4x4.but i digress

group window was sorta based on that same window unmei.il add your request to the list as i get time .some who at 1st didnt like group window it grew on them because of the color changeing gauges made caching a patch heal much easyer ( does for me on loh i see red i hit loh if no cleric cheal called an axeion dies much less now ) .

as far as the caps font find me something better or something like the letters in the box .spent 8 hours one day just looking at fonts on difrent sites .the problem atm is i used a black background .was looking at makeing behind the letters like a gem or marbel like look so the shadows from letters stand out more .the large letters are carrick caps an rest are book antique.

"A man has honor if he holds himself to an ideal of conduct though it is inconvenient, unprofitable, or dangerous to do so. "
Walter Lippmann
axeion is offline   Reply With Quote