View Single Post
Old 05-11-2005, 10:54 PM   #39
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

Server: bristlebane
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

well didnt get update in time ready an haveing problems even runing eq atm. just geting a black screen with mouse trailing all over but ui parts load this is in default as well not just httk.

bear with me an ill get this fixed.most time httk goes threw patchs rather well more often than not.this one got me with about 4 or 5 files seems.sorry for any problems this causes.

i highly recomend atm to delet the merchant xml file in httk atm .kinda ticked about this took me almost a week to figure out the placement .. math an graphics to make old one work. atm i have no clue how to redo this into old version.so will probly redo new version .seeing new version on my girl friends comp atm.bleh an i thought the 3rd sinus infection of the year was a pain.

good news atm is subscribed to eq for a year.as rl time permits will work on patch for httk an do more to make the interface more user friendly .been playing guild wars some when to sick to play eq ( more diablo-ish less thinking ) an had few ideas for httk from that.but over all their ui look doesnt fit the game imho.

"A man has honor if he holds himself to an ideal of conduct though it is inconvenient, unprofitable, or dangerous to do so. "
Walter Lippmann
axeion is offline   Reply With Quote