View Single Post
Old 03-01-2003, 11:23 AM   #3
Tirnor
A Fire Beetle

Server: E'ci
Send a message via ICQ to Tirnor Send a message via AIM to Tirnor Send a message via Yahoo to Tirnor
Thumbs up Spellbook Problems

First, let me thank you for making a great UI. Been using it for a while and if LoY hadn't forced it on me, I would not change at all.

But since I have no choice now, I downloaded and installed your latest. 1.4 I believe.

I have been unable to get it to load due to the following errors:

UIErrorLog created at Sat Mar 01 11:17:24 2003
[Sat Mar 01 11:17:26 2003] [Line:1573 Source:UIFiles\caleal\EQUI_SpellBookWnd.xml] Couldn't find class:item 'A_SpellLeftBtnPressedFlyby' reference in FieldParseItemOfClass()

[Line:1606 Source:UIFiles\caleal\EQUI_SpellBookWnd.xml] Couldn't find class:item 'A_SpellRightBtnPressedFlyby' reference in FieldParseItemOfClass()

[Line:1445 Source:UIFiles\caleal\EQUI_SpellBookWnd.xml] Couldn't find class:item 'A_SpellGaugeFill' reference in FieldParseItemOfClass()

[Line:1477 Source:UIFiles\caleal\EQUI_SpellBookWnd.xml] Couldn't find class:item 'A_SpellGaugeFill' reference in FieldParseItemOfClass()
[Sat Mar 01 11:17:26 2003] Error loading skin: loading default skin instead.

When I take the SpellBook from the default folder and place it in the test that i'm loading, the skin loads fine with the exception of a very, very odd looking spellbook.

I didn't notice any reference to changes that needed to be made to accomadate the spellbook in your skin, so I'm not sure if this problem is with my install or in the coding...

Have you run into this trouble yourself?
Tirnor is offline   Reply With Quote