View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 10:20 PM   #127
Angahran
Premium Member

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobynn
Greetings Ang ~

I discovered a crash bug last night. I completed Achievement: Call of the Forsaken Challenger which rewards various "convertable" weapon ornaments -- example http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/...tml?item=117886.

Upon right-click-hold, which would normally open the item window, the client instead just crashes.

The only other convertable item I own is the mercenary armor "Vestments of the Forsaken" and likewise, that also causes client crash when attempting to right-click-hold to open the item window.

No crash when using default UI.

BTW, this is using your most recent upload with zero modifications on my end.

I suspect the problem lies with the "Convert" button that was added to the item window at some point. Will experiment more later ~!

I see the same errors in my uierrors.txt file.

The only modifications I have done to the item display window is some minor movement of some elements.

I tried converting the 'Vestments of the Forsaken' and they converted without a problem.

You could try deleting the EQUI_ItemDisplay.xml file from your custom filder and see if that does anything.

Could you attach your EQUI_ItemDisplay.xml and EQUI_MercenaryManageWnd.xml files so I can compare them to mine, maybesomething got corrupted somewhere.

Ang.