Old 11-02-2005, 10:42 AM   #57
rjengel
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Fennin Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via Yahoo to rjengel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bled Lifeblood
Ok, I think I've got the hang of adding graphics using the animations.xml. One thing I'm wondering is, it seems kind of a pain to play with that file as it constantly gets written over when adding new mods or pieces. I've seen people do graphics without editing the animations file, do you just declare you texture and UI2d's in the file your working on in that case?

Yes, Any file that is mentioned in either EQUI_Animations.xml or even EQUI_Templates.xml can be placed within any other files, But you have to remember that it HAS to be a unique name. So you can place the WDT_RounededNoTitle Window Draw Template file from the Template file into say your group window for example and then modifiy it how you want, BUT YOU MUST 1.) Replace the modified the EQUI_Templates File (or do not save changes made when altering) 2.) Make certain that the WindowDrawTemplate file you placed in the group window has a UNIQUE name so you would have to change the SCREEN ID and the NAME to be UNIQUE (example change it from WDT_RoundedNoTitle to something easy like WDT_Group) and then you make certain that the file is included and used as the border at the end of the file.
Then you group window would be the only window using that modified border

Just a basic run down, I don't know If I made more questions, or helped to answers some of them LOL

Sincerely;
R.J Engel
rjengel is offline   Reply With Quote