View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 11:32 PM   #25
fenrian1
A Shissar Defiler

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Well I am still considering it. I have some ideas to get it functional with alot less compromise than I had thought originaly. I never played with this UI so I have had to kind of piece it together in my head. Most of it I can see how it worked and I think I can at the least get the visible portion fully functional along with the bank and inventory. some stuff like the tradeskill window simply wont backdate I think.

Here is the thing, as already stated 640x480 would be really hard to do. This was even getting a bit stretched on old 15" monitors, and will be awful on 19" monitors that are common now, let alone widescreen format ones. Running it at 1280x1064 would cause scaling issues with the fonts. 1024x768 would probably work for keeping both the original look of the UI being a portal and still have fonts that are the right scale.

I need the full set of image files though before I can consider it any further. So please upload as a zip every thing you have. There is too much degradation of the images posted already for me to "rightclick and save as".
fenrian1 is offline   Reply With Quote