Old 10-30-2002, 04:58 PM   #2
aeluin
Denizen of the Interface

Server: Tholuxe Paelis
Send a message via AIM to aeluin

1. Looks
2. Looks
3. More looks.

After that...percentages. I love percentages. Borderless, title-less windows...windows where all you can see is the buttons or buff icons or gauges, and that's all you want to see because they're so extraordinarily beautiful. I want borderless but resizeable and/or moveable windows. I want my general inventory and clicky slots available to me without opening my inventory window. I want to be able to see everything my computer takes the time to render. I want my buttons to be as small as possible but still clearly visible, so that I can fit as much info on the screen as possible instead of blocking my view with big awkward windows every time I want to do anything beyond autoattack. I never, ever want to have to open or close a window during normal gameplay ecept to mem/swap spells, find a loc or use the Bazaar. Oh, and I want in-game loc charts, and preferably tradeskills and maybe maps. Got that?

*grins* make it the way you want it, other people will like it too- don't take custom orders or people will keep demanding more and more things that you may or may not even like.
"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; renewed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king." -Aragorn's Theme by J.R.R. Tolkien
aeluin is offline   Reply With Quote