Thread: Paladin UI
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2003, 03:45 PM   #7
Varigon
A Fire Beetle

Disarm is a huge taunt and seems to work better to gain agro then the taunt button itself. Yalup IV also a huge taunt and gives a nice little AC bonus (every little bit helps.) I group with a druid, cleric, and a wizard when I am just exp hunting. Makes for a hard time when all three start chain casting. We add a Monk with so much haste on him it is disgusting, which is another reason to get the extra taunt.

Currently my hot key box is filled with keys stating who and what my target is, Calling for assist, Disarm, Taunt, Bash, Attack, Range weapon, Lay Hands, and an announcement that Heal over Time has just been cast. I could use another set of Hot Keys but in doing so I am back to difficulties in high lag situations.

Cairenn had one, the verision 1 UI, but i have been unable to locate a copy of it since the creation of the Ver 2.

edited to include:
This is just my style of Tanking on raid. I do not mean to imply that the above UI is not a good one. If it fits the style of tanking you do then by all means use it. From what I could tell it really looked good. It would just be difficult to use with my style of tanking and the Lag that I encounter if I dont have time to turn off the newer models.
Varigon is offline   Reply With Quote