View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 08:59 PM   #5
beyondremorse
A Ghoul

Default Sure

Not a problem at all, I have used your interface in the past, I really like your stuff, but it was way to tiny when I upped my resolution for these monitors. I will put it at 1920 x 1200 for ya and take a screenie, so you know what I see. I want the health / mana to be movable if possible fyi, and as big as the mana is on your screen now, maybe just add the HP right above that one. I will check out the bars tonight, know though they are probably the right size on your screen now, once I turn it up that high they may be tiny again lol.

That is my current problem, if I look at some of these ui's run at 1280 x 1024 they look awsome, and then I put them in my resolution and they are barely readable lol. One thing I do know that I need is a way to take something out of a bag and click it as I need it on my default interface

Edit: I looked at your UI on the screenshot. Basically when you look at the JUST mana bar you have, I would like the health above that like your other screenshot but both of the bars to be as big as that mana bar. And I would like the exact and maximum numbers Bigger. I want to be able to glance and see quickly what I am at exactly, while I like the %tage when I am going to cast a spell I will watch my mana, knowing on a raid that I can cast a spell at 1100 mana etc, I stare at it till I get it hehe. Or when I need to buff after a death.

The only other issue I see with your interface between what I have now, is i want to see the name of the spells I am casting, I will take a screenshot of my current UI for you, its really crapp atm because it is after the patch, but you will get an idea of what I use.

Thank you for all of your help!

~ Kloke
beyondremorse is offline   Reply With Quote