View Single Post
Old 02-10-2006, 09:23 PM   #17
Amedao
A Treant

Default AA count

Ok, so I cant be satisfied lol.

I'm trying to get my current AA count diplayed in the the group\player window, I've gotten it there, and it loads with no errors, and its where its supposed to be, however the data isnt there, it just loads a 0 for current aa count??
what am I not doing right to get it to put it there or can you not pull that info up outside of the AA window??

Heres the code, pulled form default AA window file.

Code:
<Label item="AAG_CurrentLabel"> <ScreenID>CurrentLabel</ScreenID> <!--<Font>2</Font>--> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>56</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>12</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>AA:</Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignLeft>true</AlignLeft> </Label> <Label item="AAG_CurrentCount"> <ScreenID>CurrentCount</ScreenID> <!--<Font>2</Font>--> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>56</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>12</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label>

Edit: I did have to change the name to AAG_ b\c it gave me a duplicate error when I left it the way it was originally, other than that and the locations, I didnt change anything.

Also the <pieces> are there as well at the end... Any ideas? suggestions?

Thanks!