View Single Post
Old 05-28-2007, 01:11 AM   #6
Serianna
~The Semi Retired~

Server: Nameless, Formerly of Fennin Ro.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

The ALT info wont show in any mod that shows the bags opened, that goes for bank and inventory mods.

As for crashes, FIRST Do a Complete File Check in the patcher. Then make a new "copy of Default" Rename it to something with no spaces (try a different name than the one your using, maybe its getting confused, try using just "banker") and re download the file and install the new download of it in the new copy folder (your original downloads might have been corrupted so better to start with a new download). Dont put anything else in file.

One last thing to do, go to your UI_Character_Server file in your main EQ directory of the character your getting crashes on, make sure that at the very top of the list, you type in Default It should look like the following for the first 2 lines when you open the file.

Code:
[Main] UISkin=Default

That way it reads default and you can /loadskin the new folder you want UI to pull from.

If your still getting crashes, I have no idea what to tell you other than contact the creator of that mod. Im not getting crashes with that, and I did several loads of that file after doing all the things above.. I used to use it even, and never had a problem in the past.

Seri~

"Oh my... someone help me, Ive got a main and 5 boxes to feed!"

Serianna is offline   Reply With Quote