View Single Post
Old 06-16-2003, 07:27 PM   #6
Goah
A Snow Cougar

OMG I love Vert UI, I have used it since Vert1. The new UI you guys are doin is very great work. Keep it up

I have a question tho. I attached a pic of a UI I saw on my Guild's MB. If you look at the buffs they have timers on them. I would really really really love to see this incoroporated into this UI if possible. I am not to keen on the 2 names on each buff, if you could maybe make it so that only the color changes as the buff wears and not have 2 names? I dont know how difficult the coding is on this or anything. I hope you can get a mod of this running on the UI. I will look forward to your response!

Another Mod I would like to see if possible is chat boxes w/o the header boxes. I dont like clutter and do see a purpose to them

I also get the lag, I just made a folder and copied all files into it, I copied the melee player window to main folder then ingame I just did /load vert3 1 to save position of window. I had no mouse what so ever and was very very laggy. Again probably laggy due to missing Mouse, I did not try to place old mouse file into new UI.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ui buff.zip (14.9 KB, 76 views)